Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF

Happy Friday!!

What a better way to celebrate a Friday, than to put new items in my shop? I'm so excited to start my business on Etsy. I've been looking for new dog treat recipes to make. Are there any recipes you may know of that you'd like to see me make? I try to find recipes that don't require refrigeration. I currently have a few to try, so I'll be sure to let you know what kind I'll be making. I really enjoy learning how to make yummy treats for such special friends. I still have a long way to go on my shop and it's very new at the moment. I appreciate everyone being so patient.

One thing I'd like to know from you is what kind of stuff would you like to read here in my blog? I talk about my little corgi, I plan to talk about new and up coming treats. Eventually I would like to have a give away. Let me hear your thoughts!

My dog Finnley is growing like a weed! He's super adorable and very ornery. I love him though. I'll leave you with a picture until next time.
Happy weekend!
Michelle & Finnley

Can't get enough of Puppy Pawstries & Finnley?
Follow us on Twitter
Puppy Pawstires' Twitter
Finnley's Twitter
Not a fan of twitter? Now you can like us on facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment