Monday, June 13, 2011

Dog Treat Update

I've been working on making treats to take pictures for my etsy! The cookies turned out so cute :) I just have to ice them now and all will be grand! I have cacti, "chocolate" covered strawberries, margaritas w/ limes, dog bones, tye dye, and much more! I can't wait to reveal them!

As for my new puppy, we finally gave him a name. His name is Finnley, "Fin" for short. When we got him one ear was sticking straight up like a shark fin. Also, the name means "fair warrior" or "fair-haired courageous one." He is a very brave puppy with really soft fur, sooooo voila! Finnley.

He went to the vet today and he said he was a healthy pup! He's starting to get really comfortable with his new home and becoming quite ornery. He's a fast lil' guy but is really snuggly when he is all worn out.

It's really hard for me to get a picture of him when he's awake because he's always running around, but he sure is cute when he is sleeping :)



Have a good afternoon
Michelle & Finnley

Can't get enough of Puppy Pawstries & Finnley?
Follow us on Twitter
Puppy Pawstires' Twitter
Finnley's Twitter
Not a fan of twitter? Now you can like us on facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment